Dear Moderator

I hope you enjoyed looking through my blog, you will find my completed magazine underneath this message. Underneath my completed magazine is my evaluation and my research and planning starts in September.

Thanks
Levi

Monday 19 March 2012

Question 6- What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constucting the product?

The different technologies that i used are:

I used blogger to publish all of the tasks in which i had to complete showing all of the evidence/research and planning in which i found through the process of producing my magazine i also published photos of the models in which I had in my magazine and images of my magazine in stages of completion.



I used flicker in order to upload my cover, contents and double page spread. Under each of the photos in which I used I went to explain: How I would distribute my magazine, how VIBE distributes there magazine and what is media distribution?


I used an SLR camera in order to take all of the photos in which I needed for my magazine.


I used prezi as this allowed me to write about the things in which I had used for my magazine in a different way, as prezi allows you to present your information in different ways.


I used Photoshop in order to make my magazine cover, contents and Double page spread.




I used InDesign as this allowed me to easily put my text for my double page spread into columns and allowed it to have a more professional look.







No comments:

Post a Comment