Dear Moderator

I hope you enjoyed looking through my blog, you will find my completed magazine underneath this message. Underneath my completed magazine is my evaluation and my research and planning starts in September.

Thanks
Levi

Thursday 13 October 2011

Research and Planning: Target Audience

Age- The Age group at which i want my magazine to attract attention to and for them to read would be a range between late teens and early 20's preferably 17 year old.

Gender- The gender in which the magazine is aimed to attract are males however the magazine may also appeal to some females as the type of genre in which my magazine is based on is aimed to attract both males and females.

Occupation - The type of occupation in which the people whom are reading my magazine will be students, as this is the age group at which the genre of music i have chosen attracts. My magazine is also aimed towards students and people who are in current education as they are the people who have the time to read magazines in there spare time.

Class - The magazine is aimed to attract the middle class citizens, the reason for this is because the students usually tend to spend there money on things that may interest them like magazines, students of this class may also be into this type of music therefore they would want to buy the magazine.

Wealth - The reason for them buying magazines due to there wealth is because they may have that little bit extra cash on their hands and with this they may like to buy things that intrigue them or interest them in some way so they will buy magazine to entertain them.

Interests - Interests will play a major part in people wanting to buy my magazine as students in which my magazine is aimed at are interested in this type of music and therefore will want to read about it and learn more about therefore purchasing my magazine to interest them.

Outlook For The Future - I think that people whom are reading this magazine will be currently students or maybe will be a student in the future (few years), if they are also currently students then they could perhaps be going into university or looking for a job in which they enjoy and the pay is okay.

How are you going to reach them? - I am going to reach them by adding things in the magazine that will attract the audience through bold fonts and colours in which stand out and are eye catching. I will also be adding information in the magazine that will appeal to a younger audience as that is whom my magazine is aimed at.

No comments:

Post a Comment