Dear Moderator

I hope you enjoyed looking through my blog, you will find my completed magazine underneath this message. Underneath my completed magazine is my evaluation and my research and planning starts in September.

Thanks
Levi

Friday 18 November 2011

Research and planning- Extra Genre Posts

Genre Posts - R&B

These images are of R&B Artists.

Image Detail
This image is of Trey Songz in which produces R&B Music, this image may be appropriate for the cover of my magazine as the way he is sat is showing attitude and this fits in well with the genre of music in which he produces, the clothing is also appropriate as it is fashionable.

Image Detail
This image of Cee Loo Green is yet again another image of an artist in which produces R&B Music, this image would also be appropriate for the cover of my R&B Magazine as i am looking for a male artist to go onto my cover, the clothing and the accessories in which he is wearing are also the type of clothing in which i will want my model to have on, the postioning and the blank facial expression also tie in with the genre of my magazine.

Image Detail
 This image of Kelly Rowland is the image of her album cover in which is of an R&B Album, the image is appropriate for the type of music in which she produces as it protrays an attitude, this image would be a very good style for the female modle in which i will be using to go onto either my double page spread or my contents page, the colours in which have been used are also appropriate as these are the colours in which i have chosen to include in my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment