Dear Moderator

I hope you enjoyed looking through my blog, you will find my completed magazine underneath this message. Underneath my completed magazine is my evaluation and my research and planning starts in September.

Thanks
Levi

Monday 19 September 2011

Research and planning: Photoshop challenge

Here i have done the photoshop challenge in which i had to make an A4 sized document on Photoshop and then add text to the centre of the page 'Century Gothic Size 24' the text saying ' AS Media Studies'. Then i had to put a border around the A4 document of any kind, I then had to change the colour of my background to a colour of my choosing in this case blue as it allowed the red text to be visable. I also had to add a picture of a woman to the document underneath the text in the centre of the page and then change her hair colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment