Dear Moderator

I hope you enjoyed looking through my blog, you will find my completed magazine underneath this message. Underneath my completed magazine is my evaluation and my research and planning starts in September.

Thanks
Levi

Monday 19 September 2011

Research and planning: College magazine analysis


This is the magazine in which we looked at in order to help us in the planning of our own magazine. We knew that this was a college magazine for a few reasons not just for the reason it had a masthead saying 'College' we knew this because it had some of the following features, a masthead, issue number, date , barcode/price and the main picture. 


We also knew that this was a college magazine as the information provided inside was all college based and the person on the front is of a student in which is holding some books.

No comments:

Post a Comment